Sunday 11 September 2011

Shopping Haul ♥

Yesterday I went shopping with my family, I found so many cute things!
I love this bracelet, anything with Marie and Bambi on is definitely good to me!
Super cute scarf!
Kitty ear hairband! Ive seen this around and have been craving one ^^
Pink fluffy bag charm! Im going to attach some pearls and cute star beads I think
Space girl bath bomb, it smells sooooo good!
And maybe my favourite buy, new shoes! Im so in love with them
and with my outfit yesterday
thats all for now! bye sweeties

6 comments:

  1. DAT SCARF.

    I really want a Hello Kitty ear headband too...but I never see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I got this bracelet last weekend, maybe you remember:P It's so cute! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is so cute! Never seen anything like it before. Same goes to the scarf. :) Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abbey: h&m child section ;D
    Churi: yes! now we match ^^
    Lavenrose: thankyou ^^ i adore the scarf, my mum brought it for me because i was so excited when i saw it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the bracelet from? I need it SO bad :(

    ReplyDelete