Monday 6 August 2012

Magazine, lolita group shoot and deathrocker!

Hello lovely readers :D First let me say sorry about any odd sizing... photobucket does not want to be my friend recently!
A couple of awesome things to show you today! First of all, Ive been published in an online magazine!

weekly manga/magazine Yaritai. Volume 1. One Time Lover: Girls overseasweekly manga/magazine Yaritai. Volume 4. Now: Blushing Youthweekly manga/magazine Yaritai. Volume 6.Umi: Beach Photoshoot

The editor messaged me a while back as they wanted to interview me, and now here we are! Im really excited about it, though no one is being overly supportive haha -.-;

Now 2 very different shoots! First of all a lolita group shoot I organised ^.^

Group shot!

Me and Kyra twinned c:

It was a really lovely day and we went to the pub afterwards again! Unfortunately I didnt take any pics until after most people had left :/ me Kyra and Antonia ended up going out again too ^.^


and now for something completely different!

What do you think?
As ever you can support me here!

Meet up report, review and another shoot ready to be blogged about soon!

11 comments: