Saturday 25 August 2012

New job, rainy photoshoot and valentines!

Im so sorry I havent blogged in so long! Last weekend I went to a festival, the weekend before that I had an amazing time away with some loli friends and this week I started a new job! Its 9-6 and I walk 40 minutes there and back.. so its a long day! Im often tired when I get home so thats why Ive not been on here very much ^.^ I will try and get back to it!

Today I wanted to show you some awesome photos from a shoot I did a while ago, I had my makeup done by the incredible Alice Bizarre which was quite an experience! I do all of my own makeup usually, and my first experience of someone else doing it for me was a pleasant one!
Unfortunately as we set off for the location of the shoot, it started raining torrentially..

so umbrellas very quickly became props!

Id wanted to try out black lips for a while now but had no idea if I would look ridiculous, so got Alice to help me with it, heres a closer shot of my makeup!

Ive been replicating it since :) It was inspired by this badass shot of Amelia Arsenic who is one of my biggest idols

Anyway here are a few more shots! Check out the rest here!

And if youve followed my blog for a little while then you might recognise this location...

Back to the waterfall! I was soaked from the rain already, and my hair was battered down by the wind so I decided to go for it and get right in! I hadnt realised how forceful it was though, and nearly lost my shorts a few times ;_____;
I very much appreciated a nice hot bath when I got home!

Would love to know your thoughts/favourites on here or on my facebook page, but please keep it nice ;)


I also wanted to say a very belated thank you for the valentines I was a part of recently!



So sweet!

And lastly, check this awesome edit my favourite photographer Alice Merrett did of me!

Okay thats all for now ^.^ Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. So amazing photoshoot!
    Ur blue JSK is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black lipstick suits you :)
    Nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your pictures are amazing! ^__^
    Love them a lot. The waterfall ones are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful,I like ur skeleton hands necklase ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just out of curiosity, does the 40 minutes include round-trip? If so, that's not so bad, since it takes you about 20 minutes to walk to work. If not, wow that's a long distance to cover... @_@ I get dizzy just thinking about it.

    Now for your photo, I think the black lips looks very nice! :) It definitely emphasizes the look that you are going for in the photo shoot and goes well with the outfit. Shame about the torrent rain pours though. Hope that you didn't catch a cold. :(

    Congratulations on your valentines! ^_^ I think that the first photo is my favourite photo as well. You definitely look very nice in that photo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say you look bad ass in the photo shoot. ♥ Your face and skin are perfect for that look. And despite the harsh water, I think you did a great job. I mean, I hear of models not want to do shoots like that. But you did it. And you looked amazing doing it ♥ Great job, babe! :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete