Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Gothic preview and new!

Hello! This post will be short and sweet but I really wanted to show you a couple of previews from sundays photoshoot!
The photographers contacted me due to their interest in lolita (they usually work with pinup models so I think it was a nice change for them!) and we met last sunday to shoot! Im waiting on the disc with all my images which is in the post but here are a couple ^^ as always you can find my page here for more punctual updates! Your support means a lot to me <3
Sorry for any dodgy resizing here.. stupid photobucket >.<



In other news, I finally brought this JSK! 
Ive wanted it ever since I saw the wonderful Neko Lady wearing it! I need more everyday plain pieces
Now I just want a black bonnet to go with it! any recommendations?
Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. That black dress is just amazing. And you paired it with a lovely blouse, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so pretty in the shoot,gothic style is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos, and I can't wait to see you in your new JSK :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ouftit! I love it :33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally think BTSSB do the best bonnets, although they're usually the floppier and frillier type xP I could really do with a plain black dress too, I sold all my plainer ones which was a dumb move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww you look so wonderful as always!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you always look so pretty in your photoshoots and gothic suits you really well. (Though in my honest and biased opinion, I prefer sweet xD) Now I don't really (if ever) know much on Lolita and I'll probably get ostracized for this, but why not rectangular headdresses? They look a bit nice, even though bonnets look nice too. :) It's really up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bodyline looks awesome. I am sure you will look great in it!

    ReplyDelete

  9. شركة الحمد نحن سعداء بتقديم ارقي خدمه في سبيل المواطن حرصن منا علي الصحه العامه
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
    نقدم لكم افضل المنتجات الفعاهى و غير الضاره علي الصحه العامه حرصن منا علي سلامه الفرد
    شركة رش مبيدات بجازان
    j

    ReplyDelete