Sunday 30 September 2012

Sassy n Punk review!

Hello lovelies! I will be making a review for 2 new sets of circle lenses (one of which Im wearing in these pictures), some posts with new photoshoot pictures and next week Im walking in a fashion show so will have lots to show you before long!
So here we have the lovely things Leyla of Sassy n Punk decided to send me!

I have to say I adore this Barbie ring! The ring band itself is so cute as well!

Also in love with this brooch, think Ill be putting it into a lot of my sweet coords from now on!

I also love the way that Leyla puts cute charms on the chains of her necklaces! This casette necklace has a little heart on it too :)

As always the quality of these items is high, theyre always well thought out and very sturdy! Which is good for me as Im clumsy and tend to break things!

Thanks for reading, sorry Im not posting as much as usual!

5 comments:

  1. Love the items!
    You are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful items! :33
    I love your eyes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't for the life of me tell what is on the brooch. xD Kept thinking that it is some sort of cake, but at the same time it doesn't really look like it. Love your purchases! :D A bit off-topic, but I also love that big black bow (Haha alliteration) on your head. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome jewelery and U look so cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete