Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Year in Pictures!

So I thought I would do a post kind of like a round up of the last year! I hope its not too boring!
Congrats if you make it to the end :p

Last New Year! 
Starting where Im ending! I spent last New Year with my lovely boyfriend!

January
Lolita shot from this month
After exams I went to Amsterdam with a few close friends, we had an incredible time and I love them all <3

February
February was a good month! My first lolita meet in the new forest, I met some of the loveliest lolitas I know there!
A valentines themed night out with one of my best friends Jacob
and a lolita shot from this month!

March
I dont have so many pictures from this month! My favourite was this drunken one with 2 of my housemates!

April
This was the month my first photoshoot was released! It was a strange experience but I still love this shoot

May
May was my next lolita meet, luckily with lots of the lovely girls from my first meet! I had an amazing time!

June
My second and third photoshoots were released, one of a group boxing themed shoots, the other my personal shots from the day.
I also had epic fun times at Download music festival this month and managed to see some of my favourite bands including System of a Down, Disturbed, Korn and many many others! 

July
I couldnt find any for July ;___; perhaps this was around the time my laptop crashed!

August
I went to rewind 80s festival and had an amazing time! I also attended a lovely lolita meet in Bristol!
I also had another photoshoot at perhaps the most frightening place Ive ever been, an abandoned mental assylum! One of my favourite shots

September
This month saw my first meet I helped to organise! Myself and one of my best friends organised a meet in my current city Bath
I cant remember a lot of this month -.-'

October
Another meet in southampton with some of my favourite lolitas! Here I am with Monika of  sweetandtiny.net
shes so teeny and Im so tall! + platforms aha

we also had a halloween night out ^^

November
Got a shoot from my best friend back!
And had the funniest lolita drinking session :D

December
Winter international lolita day meet came and went,
I turned 21 and had epic party taim!
and thats about it! I worked christmas eve and new years eve.. so no fun pictures from those usually party filled nights.
I hope you werent too bored! I fill this blog with so many more pictures than words...

3 comments:

  1. It sounds and looks like you had a blast the past year. Happy New Year and the best of wishes to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing year Bex! And I'm so happy that I met you, you are one of may favourite Loli friends! ^^ Hugs! XXX

    ReplyDelete