Thursday 8 March 2012

Sugar Coated Sprinkles Review!

Just a little post today, I wanted to tell you about my purchase from Sugar Coated Sprinkles on Etsy!
You can find the store here: 

Now I have an obsession for anything cute, pastel or sparkly. If its all three then Im in heaven! I spend a lot of time browsing online and when I found this store I knew I had to make a purchase, not only are the items so so cute, theyre also cheap!  I kept my first purchase small because Im on a tight budget right now, I brought a pair of earrings for a present and a carriage ring for myself!
My items arrived really fast and very well packaged! Ive brought several pieces of cute handmade jewellery in the past thatve been ruined because of less care with packaging.
But after the practical stuff.... cute!
The stickers are on my diary now ^^
Unfortunately my ring suffered some bending, but this was in no way the stores fault! at the price I paid I dont expect fancy boxes!
But a gentle bend back, and its been perfect since!
Whats more after I posted a picture of me wearing my ring on tumblr, the lovely shop owner messaged me with a discount code for my next purchase!
So overall (out of 5)
Price: Ichigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercream
Quality:Ichigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercream
Packaging: Ichigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercream 
Service: Ichigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercreamIchigo Macaron with strawberry buttercream

Hope you enjoyed my review! I leave you with my bunnies

8 comments:

  1. n'awwwww that ring is super cute and so are your bunnies squeeeeeee :)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet collection you have :3

    And zomg bunnies! They're so cute! I wish mine would do that xD

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they behave better when i cuddle both at the same time!

      Delete
  3. Thank you ♥ I'm sorry your ring was bent, I hope it hasn't made it week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive worn it a few times and its still in perfect condition :D

      Delete
  4. Your bunnies are adorable, and so are your rings! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just taken a quick look at the etsy shop that you had posted and you are right! All the items in the shop are just so sugary! <3 Love the carriage ring. Your bunnies are absolutely adorable. Feel like cuddling them.

    ReplyDelete