Sunday 29 April 2012

Sushi, Shopping and Tea

We had a mini meet in Bath yesterday, quite a few of us are going through a tough time so we decided to all have a break together!
We met up and everyone was starving so we went for sushi, it was so good! Im hungry thinking about it!
We all ate loads, and Im already craving another trip...
We tried one of their specials (beautifully modelled here by Ziggi) with smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber, it was so so tasty
I love these prawns so much! You can also see my vegetable gyoza and plates piling up 
i had the BIGGEST SHRIMP once with my tempura soba. I think it might have been the size of a lobster, no kidding.
There was also a balloon man there, he made us a little monkey for our light alert thing!
After we had finished eating we did a little shopping and then finished off with some tea, sadly I didnt take so many pictures, it was too rainy and cold :(
Heres our tea! Me and Ziggi shared a pot of rose
Finally my outfit from the day!
Makeup (its not very good, I was quite rushed sadly)
and my hands! New castle ring and purple/blue gradient nails ^^
Thankyou for those who have entered my giveaway so far!

14 comments:

  1. I always love your outfits because they aren't OTT but they are super adorable and really well put together. Can I ask, do you wear a big petticoat under the dresses because it's the perfect amount of poof if that makes sense (without sounding too weird :( )
    X<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, i wear either the classical puppets daily petticoat (the normal one is huuuuuuge) or a petticoat from victoriangirldress (theres a review on this blog if youre interested in a cheaper alternative!)

      Delete
  2. So much cuteness! I wish I could be there xD And I love the coord! ♥

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so kawaii as always,cutie! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum sushi! That must've been quite tasty and it already gets my mouth watering just thinking about it! ^^ I really love your outfit! You look really pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i went a couple of days later again, sushi addict!

      Delete
  5. So adorable! Everybody in this post looks super, super cute :) and the food looks pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh yes my friends are all such cuties! im hungry thinking about it :D

      Delete
  6. The food looks delicious! *w*
    and your outfit is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete