Monday 4 July 2011

Day 8! But Im going to rebel....

Hello sweeties! So today is Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.


But Im not going to do todays challenge, I dont really listen to anything that inspires me more in lolita than anywhere else!



I dont particularly love jrock/ jpop that much, in fact the only visual band I really enjoy is Dir en Grey. I listen to metal (All kinds), some indie and electro, older music (the smiths, the cure, siouxsie and the banshees etc) and when Im working Im forced to listen to pop.


So Im going to leave this one.


You can have some new Bexy pictures instead hehe ^^


Cant wait to get my laptop back, this one makes my format weird and makes pictures 10x harder!


hope youre well princesses, byebye

1 comment:

  1. Why can't you make a post with some of your nowadays favorite songs :D I would really like to listen to some of your favorite music :D

    ReplyDelete