Sunday 24 July 2011

Petticoat review!

Ive been meaning to do this for a while ^^ I know that a lot of lolis struggle to get one with real poof for a reasonable price, so I thought Id review mine! Ive had it for over a month, and Im so in love with it!
Before I had this one I was wearing 2 petticoats from Bodyline (they were awful...) and one cheap one which was quite stiff so actually gave me a fairly nice shape. But I wanted a really lovely one so after seeing Pastel Raindrops review (http://www.pastelraindrops.com/2010/04/shopping-update-3-review.html) I decided to give a petticoat from this shop a go.
I paid only £14 and my petticoat came in under 2 weeks! When I opened the package it literally exploded !!
I brought a beautiful white one so I could wear it with any style, though they have amazing colour variety. I brought a size 11-16 and it fits me perfectly.
It also has these buttons to make it mildly smaller if needed:
Its very comfortable with this soft lining
Here are some more shots:
And here are two more pictures, one with no petti, and one with
(slight inbuilt petti)
awesome poof!
Im so happy with it and if it ever depoofs Ill definitely buy another, though I dont see it happening any time soon!
Here is the shop link:
I hope you enjoyed my review!

6 comments:

  1. That petti looks absolutely great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that petti in pink! :)
    It's awesome, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to buy this one! :O thanks for letting me know xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id definitely recommend it ^.^ can't imagine not having such a lovely amount of poof now ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought that one too, it arrived over the weekend when I was away! I haven't tried it yet, but I'm glad to see it getting so many good reviews =3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love peticoats :D
    You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete