Saturday 25 June 2011

Day 4 – 10 Different Kinds of Food You Like.

Im not sure how this is lolita exactly! But here goes ^^

1.) Its got to be... sweeties. I love sweets, and I probably eat too many! Particuarly when Im with my boyfriend we eat so much junk ^^ I went on a loli meet where there was a really old fashionned sweet shop which we pretty much filled! Heres me outside (it feels weird having picture-less posts >.>)
2.) Spaghetti bolognese (with veggie mince!) I love it so much! But obviously not whilst wearing lolita hehe.

3.) Anything breakfast related - croissants, pain au chocolat, toast, fried breakfasts, cereal, pancakes... Im hungry!

4.) Crisps. I could not live without crisps, particularly kettle chips, the barbeque flavour is so, so good!

5.) Mashed potato. Is that weird? Idk -.-

6.) Pizza! I could probably eat just Italian for the rest of my life and still be happy.

7.) Noodles. Particularly in ramen

8.) Fresh bread, even the smell of it makes my mouth water!

9.) Chocolatey things. I cant believe this is so late in my list!!

10.) Toasties ^^ I ate so many when I was at download festival, best vegetarian thing there ^^

Ill be posting later about my new dress ^^ Its the milky planet replica JSK II!

2 comments: